The Leica GS18 T is the fastest and easiest-to-use GNSS smart antenna and RTK rover because you save time by no longer needing to hold the pole vertical to level the bubble. This latest innovation, with industry-leading technology, combines GNSS and inertial measurement units (IMUs) to be the first true tilt compensation solution immune to magnetic disturbances and it is calibration-free.
As you no longer need to watch and level the bubble, you can focus on your task at hand and save time over conventional surveying practices. Uninterrupted, accurate positioning when surrounded by or in close proximity to metallic objects - measure where others simply couldn’t before. The GS18 T works directly out of the box without any calibration procedure.
The GS18 is now Verizon Certified
You can now use your GS18 receiver with a Verizon SIM card further expanding your capabilities.
After a simple firmware update you can now activate and use the 4GLTE modem. No more mobile hotspots.
The GS18 T RTK rover combines seamlessly with the completely engaging Leica Captivate software for a powerfully immersive experience. Through the simplicity of touch, management of complex data is made extraordinarily enjoyable and actionable.Leica Captivatespans industries and applications with little more than a simple swipe, regardless of whether you work with GNSS, total stations or both.
While Captivate captures and models data in the field, Leica Infinity software processes the information back in the office. A smooth data transfer ensures the project stays on track. Captivate and Infinity work in conjunction to join previous survey data and edit projects faster and more efficiently.
With integrated quality assurance, this GNSS RTK rover records how the pole was levelled during the measurement and stores the values, ensuring measurement traceability and complete quality reporting.
Customer care at a click
Through Active Customer Care, a global network of experienced professionals is only a click away to expertly guide you through any problem.
Eliminate delays with superior technical service
Finish jobs faster with excellent customer support
Avoid costly site revisits with online service to send and receive data directly from the field. Control your costs with a tailored Customer Care Packages, giving you peace of mind you’re covered anywhere, anytime.
Powerful handheld devices
In a controller or tablet, take your entire office on the go when you discover the power to overcome any environment from the palm of your hand. The Leica CS20controller and Leica CS35 tablet provide the ultimate in control and convenience with complete mobility. Touchscreen technology allows for comfortable and quick data processing while a stunning 3D view transforms your GNSS experience.
- Increased measurement productivity and traceability
- Immune to magnetic disturbances
- Integrated quality assurance of pole tilt
- Reduction of human error
- 555 channels for more signals, faster acquisition and improved sensitivity
- Intelligent management of multi-frequency, multiconstellation signals
- Intelligent selection to automatically reject reflected or noisy signals
- Achieve centimetre accurate positioning worldwide - perfect when working in remote areas around the globe
- No RTK base station or RTK network required, correction data is continuously transmitted by satellite delivering global coverage
- Bridging RTK outages for uninterrupted centimetre positioning
- Unique RTK technology provides continuous checks to guarantee correct results
- Initialisation within seconds
- Complete reliability
BUILT FOR THE MOST DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS
- IP66 / IP68 protection
- Built for extreme temperatures of -40°C to +65°C
- Fulfils toughest standards throughout the complete product lifetime
- Rugged aluminium housing
- Integrated 4G mobile phone, UHF radio RTK devices
- Compact housing
- HxGN SmartNet Satellite Positioning - your No.1 partner for network RTK
- Leica Active Assist - the next level in support
- Leica Exchange - transfer data easily, quickly and safely