Rise Geo’s pledge to you:
Rise Goes’ pledge to you: Rise Geo is committed to protecting your personal information. To better protect your privacy, we have created this privacy statement, which explains our online information practices and the choices you can make about how your information is collected and used. This privacy statement applies to the Rise Geo website www.rise-geo.com.
Rise Geo will:
- NOT sell, rent, or lease your personal information
- NOT keep you on our mailing lists if you have requested to be removed
- NOT share your information with any trading partners unless you have requested information, products, or services that can be best handled by another company
Rise Geo will:
Rise Geo is one of the largest Architect/Engineering and Surveying web order suppliers. We have been serving professionals as well as amateurs in the fields. We offer the best combination of quality services, vast selection, knowledgeable staff, and competitive pricing.
- Types of information we collect
- How we use your information
- Children and personally identifiable information
- Access, accuracy and opt-out rights
- Third party use of information collected on this web site
- Other important information
1. Types of information we collect:
There are two types of information that Rise Geo collects online: (1) personally identifiable information supplied by visitors to our web site, and (2) non-personal information gathered as visitors navigate through the web site.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information is information that can be directly associated with a specific person or entity, such as name, address, or email address. Rise Geo collects personally identifiable information from site visitors in the following instances:
- When you place an order on our site, we require you to provide your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and credit card information.
- At the time of ordering, you may also choose to register by creating a user name and password. By registering, you create a user profile which allows us to customize your experience on this web site, as well as provide a faster method for you to submit a request for information to www.risegeo.com and receive back either the information or products desired.
- When you voluntarily provide us with your information via a web form on our web site, or while corresponding with us via email.
It is not necessary to provide any personally identifiable information in order to simply browse our web site.
Rise Geo routinely gathers non-personal information, including how many people visit this web site, the pages they visit, where they come from, how long they stay, their IP address, and the type of browser they used while visiting. None of this information is used to identify you personally.
- A cookie is a small piece of information that a web site sends to a visitor's computer and which is then stored on the visitor's hard drive.
- A Web beacon is an electronic image, also known as a clear GIF or a single-pixel (1x1). Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on a visitor's computer, such as a visitor's cookie number, the time and date of a page view and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. You may render some Web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies.
- A web server log is a file where web site activity is stored. Every time a visitor requests a file or web page an entry is made into our server logs. These files include the HTML files and their imbedded graphic images and any other associated files that are transmitted to Web site visitors. Log files can be analyzed and summarized by another program.
2. How we use your information
Personally Identifiable Information
Rise Geo may share your personally identifiable information with trusted third party vendors for the sole purpose of facilitating your order. For example, we provide your name, shipping address, phone number, and order information to our shipping carrier. We also may provide your name, billing address, and credit card information to the credit card processor that facilitates the transaction. Rise Geo has strict guidelines requiring all third parties to keep any shared personally identifiable information confidential.
Unless otherwise required by law, or if pertinent to a judicial or governmental investigation, or as voluntarily released by you, your personally identifiable information is not shared with other organizations or persons, other than to organizations or persons assisting us in collecting, assembling or processing this information.
3. Children and personally identifiable information
This web site is designed for those 15 years of age and older. We will not knowingly collect information of any kind from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware of a visitor under the age of 13 providing information on our site, we will terminate any accounts associated with that visitor and purge our databases of all information provided by that visitor.
4. Access, accuracy and opt-out rights
Rise Geo will make every effort to provide you with access to your personally identifiable information so that you may review, update or correct that information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before enabling you to view your data and/or make corrections. If you have submitted personally identifiable information to Rise Geo and would like it removed or modified, please contact us atinfo@Rise Geo.com. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
If you don’t want Rise Geo to gather non-personal information about you and/or place cookies onto your desktop, you can generally change your cookie and other security settings on your web browser. For more information, please consult your web browser documentation. Please keep in mind that if you choose to prevent Rise Geo from placing cookies onto your desktop, you may not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this web site.
If you have registered on this web site, your personally identifiable information relating to you and your order history are available to you. However, each time you log into your account on this web site, you will be required to provide the password that you created at the time you registered. After providing your password, you can edit or delete your information at any time through the "Account info" page.
We will also provide you the opportunity to opt-out at any time of certain or all contact from Rise Geo, and we will do everything we can to honor such requests. This choice will generally be offered at the bottom of our on-line or off-line communications to you. If you have any difficulty exercising your choices, please contact us at info@Rise Geo.com, or you may contact us via the following methods:
Rise Geo Control Systems Trading llc.
The security of your information is very important to us. Rise Geo follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We use state-of-the-art data encryption technology to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of your user information. Secure Socket Layers (SSLs) encrypt the information sent between your computer and our database.
6. Third party use of information collected on this web site
The Rise Geo web site may contain links to other sites. We do not endorse or otherwise accept responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those sites.
Rise Geo may share your personally identifiable information with trusted third party vendors for the sole purpose of facilitating your order. For example, we provide your name, shipping address, phone number, and order information to our shipping carrier. We also may provide your name, billing address, and credit card information to the credit card processor that facilitates the transaction. We also may grant limited access to your name and email address to the agency that deploys emails and other marketing campaigns on our behalf for the purpose of improving our marketing outreach programs. Rise Geo has strict guidelines requiring all third parties to keep any shared personally identifiable information confidential.
Rise Geo may employ additional third parties to provide marketing services on our behalf. With our approval, these third parties may also place “cookies” onto your computer for analysis purposes. These third party companies will have access to the information needed to perform their functions but cannot use that information for any other purpose. These third party companies will only have access to non-personal information about your visit or transaction, such as the URLS which lead you to and around our web site, the pages visited, the product(s) purchased, and the amount spent. These companies will not have access to information that will allow them to personally identify you.
7. Other important information
If you have any questions that are not answered by this policy, or would like more information about any aspect of this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.