SOKKIA Levels SDL1X
1.Intelligent Auto Focus
2.View Finder for Quick Sighting
3.Saving Measurement Time by up to 40%
4.New Super-Invar Staff for 0.2mm Precision
5.Dual-axis Tilt Sensor
6.Up-to-date Data Memory and Interface
The SDL1X is designed to achieve the highest precision and productivity in leveling and height measurement applications. From Intelligent Auto Focus to wireless operation, a number of innovative technologies are implemented for unmatched reliability while eliminating error factors during measurement. The SDL1X sets the ultimate benchmark for the precision digital levels.
Intelligent Auto Focus
- The SDL1X automatically focuses exclusively on the RAB-Code staff.
- This technology completely eliminates false focusing on undesirable objects, enhancing measurement efficiency and reliability.
- Furthermore, Auto Focus eliminates the incomplete focusing that often causes inaccurate measurement with digital levels.
View Finder for Quick Sighting
- Innovative View Finder provides fast, easy and accurate sighting to the staff.
- In combination with Auto Focus, the SDL1X drastically reduces eye fatigue.
Saving Measurement Time by up to 40%
- The combination of advanced "Auto Focus" and "View Finder" dramatically increases measurement speed.
- Measuring time - from sighting staff to completion of data storage - can be reduced by up to 40% compared to manual focus digital levels.
New Super-Invar Staff for 0.2mm Precision
- The SDL1X achieves the highest in precision when combined with the New Super-Invar RAB-Code Staff BIS30A that boasts the industry's lowest linear expansion coefficient ±0.1ppm/°C.
- Ideal for first-order leveling as well as sub-millimeter height and subsidence measurement applications.
Dual-axis Tilt Sensor
- The liquid dual-axis tilt sensor alerts the users by LCD display and beeps when instrument tilt exceeds ±8.5', disabling measurement to avoid misreading..
- The LCD graphic circular level facilitates instrument setup.
- The wireless Remote Trigger DLC1 prevents accidental jolts from touching the instrument.
Up-to-date Data Memory and Interface
- 10,000-point internal memory.
USB port and SD card slot for improved usability.
100m (320ft.) Bluetooth® Wireless Modem (Optional)
- License-free Bluetooth® technology enables wireless operation via various devices such as a data collector.
- A simple function model SDL1X Standard is also available
This product is not returnable. We take the responsibility to make sure this product arrives in a brand new working condition. Should your item arrive damaged, we will replace the product at no cost to you.