The FISCHERSCOPE® X-RAY XAN® 500 is the most versatile X-ray fluorescence (XRF) system available. As a handheld XRF analyzer, it’s perfect for inspecting coatings on bulky items like airplane parts, pipes, or turbine blades in a running production line.
Compared to other portable XRF devices on the market, the FISCHERSCOPE XAN 500 determines coating thickness very precisely. Its 3-point support makes it easy to place correctly and keeps it stable during the entire measurement. A high-quality silicon drift detector (SDD) ensures the precision needed to analyze alloy layers such as zinc-nickel.
But the XAN 500 is more than just an XRF measuring system for bulky parts. An optional measuring box can transform this product into a bench-top instrument in just a few simple steps. It will allow you quickly and easily check small parts such as nuts and bolts.
- Universal handheld XRF analyzer for precise coating thickness measurement and material analysis – even with complicated material combinations; complies with DIN ISO 3497 and ASTM B 568
- Weight 1.9 kg
- One battery charge lasts for up to 6 hours of operation
- Measurement spot: 3mm dia
- High-resolution silicon drift detector
- Rated IP54 for outdoor use
- Optional measuring box for use as an XRF bench-top device
- Data evaluation with the full version of WinFTM® software