Olympus Laser Confocal Microscope offers superb image quality and accurate 3D measurement by nondestructive observation method with an advanced optical system.
The LEXT® OLS 5000 microscope features automatic data capture so difficult setting adjustments are no longer necessary. Even users with minimal training can still obtain accurate results. The low-output, non-contact, non-destructive laser means no sample preparation is required.
The microscope’s scanning algorithm delivers improved data quality and improved speed to reduce scan time and streamline your workflow, resulting in improved productivity. The extension frame accommodates samples with a height of up to 210 mm, while the ultra-long working distance objective facilitates the measurement of concavities as deep as 25 mm
- Total magnification: 54x - 17,280x
- Field of view: 16um - 5,120um
- Measurement principle: Reflection-type confocal laser scanning laser microscope, Reflection-type confocal laser scanning laser-DIC microscope, Color, Color-DIC
- Display resolution: 0.5nm
- The longer working distance for larger samples.