The FISCHERSCOPE® HM2000 determines properties such as the indentation hardness and the depth-dependent elastic modulus – and all of that in the nanometer range!
If you want to measure a sample in multiple places or do automated testing, the FISCHERSCOPE HM2000 is ideal. In just a few clicks, you can program in the measuring points – the instrument takes care of the rest.
In addition to quality testing in electroplating, a common area of application for the FISCHERSCOPE HM2000 is polymers' characterization at different temperatures. For this purpose, the automated system can be equipped with a heating stage.
- Determination of the material parameters according to DIN EN ISO 14577 and ASTM E 2546
- Dynamic mode for determining viscoelastic material properties (dynamic mechanical analysis)
- Fast measurement: the zero points is determined within 30 seconds
- Only minimal sample preparation required, even on dark surfaces
- Suitable for testing solid materials and coatings > 1 µm thick, test-force range 0.1 – 2000 mN
- Thermally stable and resistant to vibrations: measures for several hours without external influences
- Programmable sample stage for automated testing of multiple measurement points
- Microscope with magnification levels from 4x to 40x for exact positioning of the measuring spot
- The modular design enables customer-specific configurations or future upgrades of the device
- Indenters: Vickers, Berkovich, carbide ball, Knoop, or customized indenters
- Powerful WIN-HCU software for intuitive operation and evaluation.