To complement the hat-trick, MMS® Inspection DPM gauges are used to measure and record climatic parameters that are relevant for coating processes. With integrated measuring probes, these devices are optimized for single-handed operation. As an add-on option, the DPM can also be equipped with external magnetic temperature sensors.
- Monitoring climatic ambient conditions (dew point, air temperature, surface temperature, relative humidity)
- Available with large memory space for 250,000 readings in 2500 batches
- Battery life with at least 14 hours of use
- Dimensions: 186 × 73 × 45 mm (H × W × D)
- Weight (incl. batteries): 259 g.