The FISCHERSCOPE® X-RAY XUL® series is truly fundamental equipment for every electroplating shop. These straightforward and affordable energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence XRF analyzers are excellent for monitoring the bath composition, but they’re also indispensable helpers when it comes to quality control: robust and perfectly suited for measuring galvanic coatings on mass-produced parts like nuts and bolts.
All the XRF spectrometers in the XUL® / XULM® series are easy and intuitive to operate. Larger samples can be simply placed in the measuring chamber by hand; or, for smaller items such as plugs, the instruments can be outfitted with a manual sample stage. Although the measuring devices are compact, they offer plenty of room for your test pieces – up to a height of 17 cm.
- Analysis of galvanic baths and coating thickness measurement with X-ray fluorescence according to DIN ISO 3497 and ASTM B 568
- Proven proportional counter tube detectors for short measuring times
- Collimator: fixed or 4x automatically changeable
- Primary filter: fixed or 3x automatically changeable
- Fixed sample support or manual XY stage
- Video camera for optical observation of the measuring spot
- Certified fully protective device.